All reservation requests will be reviewed by the Mathey College Administrator.
NOTE: Common Room Fire Safety permits 150 seated w/ tables & chairs, 300 w/ chairs & 300 standing.
I agree to use the Mathey Common Room on the date and times listed above. I take full responsibility to make sure the room is left in a clean and orderly condition before leaving. If furniture needs to be moved, I agree to contact Building Services. No furniture will be moved by anyone other than Building Services. All trash will be collected and placed in trash bags which I am responsible to obtain from Building Services. Any rental equipment from Building Services or Media Services is my responsibility. Nothing will be hung on walls, windows, etc. without permission by the College Administrator.
- The marble café tables outside of the common room (in Café Antoine) MAY NOT BE MOVED
- The two large stationary tables in the Common Room may not be moved!
- Furniture may not be moved by renters. Contact Building Services (8-3490) to make arrangements to move furniture. This will be billed to your project grant account number.
- ALL tables must be covered properly if food is used.
- Trash must be bagged, tied and placed in the foyer.
- No drinks or food may be placed on the piano.
- Nothing may be hung (including taped) on walls of the room without consulting the College Administrator.
- All persons using the room are expected to comply with the regulations as stated in the Princeton University Rights, Rules and Responsibilities handbook. Groups using the Common Room are responsible for any damage done to furniture, walls, carpets, wood paneling, or the piano.
- The University restricts the use of alcoholic beverages in campus facilities. Any events involving alcohol need to be approved through the ODUS.
* Mathey College reserves the right to make schedule changes if necessary.
Date of Event
End Time (Includes setup & clean up)
Department Chart String #