Peer Health Advisers (PHAs) are students at Princeton University, trained to provide support and referrals for other students with health-related concerns. They also work to raise awareness, provide education, and serve as a resource for students on a wide variety of health issues, including: sexual health, sleep, stress, mental health, nutrition, physical fitness, and alcohol.
These are the Mathey peer health advisers:
- Roshini Balasubramanian '22 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Robert Britt '24 (email@example.com)
- Annabel Dupont '23 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Katherine Lee '22 (email@example.com)
- RCLT Representative and Residential College Coordinator for the Mathey PHA
Please see the CPS website for more information about CPS (https://uhs.princeton.edu/counseling-psychological-services).