Concentration: Operations Research and Financial Engineering (ORFE)
Certificates: Statistics & Machine Learning, Applications of Computing
Welcome to Mathey! I’m Camilla, and I am a junior from Evanston, Illinois. I made the big switch from AB to BSE my freshman year, and it is one of the best decisions I have made at Princeton! I love numbers and data, and I couldn’t be happier with the ORFE department. This past summer I completed an internship at a startup in Buenos Aires, Argentina! I love running, traveling, and going to the beach on Lake Michigan. On campus, I lead fall and spring break trips, serve on USG Social Committee, am a member of running club, and more.
- POR 108 – Intro Portuguese for Spanish Speakers: you learn so much in such a short time, and the Portuguese department is amazing! I regret not taking this class sooner.
- MAE 305 – Mathematics in Engineering I (Differential Equations): Professor Stone is the best, and you really get what you put in.
- WRI 175 – The Fantastic and the Real (Writing Sem): I surprised myself with this one. Great professor, and I loved the sources we used for this class—Harry Potter, Spirited Away, etc.
- ORF 363 – Computing and Optimization for the Physical and Social Sciences: great lectures, interesting and worthwhile assignments, an all-around must take (if you can get in!).
- SPA 209 – Spanish Language and Culture Through Cinema: you watch movies in Spanish and talk about them! Everyone I know who has taken this class has loved it.