Yo! Welcome to Mathey! I’m a senior from New York City. When I’m not studying (which is as much as possible lmao), I am singing with the Princeton University Chapel Choir and organizing events for the Asian American Students Association (AASA). I also give tours throughout the year as an Orange Key tour guide. I loved serving as President of Mathey College Council last year and am excited to be an ARCA in Joline. Before Princeton, I spent a year backpacking around China.
You can find me napping, watching basketball videos, or listening to Frank Sinatra in Marquand Library, Firestone B level, or in the Architecture Library.
My favorite spot on campus is East Pyne courtyard; it’s especially beautiful on a spring night at 2am with a blanket of cool mist. Favorite place in Mathey would be Hamilton courtyard, or one of the most peaceful places on campus and where my Princeton journey began.
Concentration: Art and Archaeology
Certificate: Urban Studies, East Asian Studies.
- His favorite fruit is the tomato. You will find him munching these things raw in the dining hall.
- He was named after four-term US Senator from Texas, former Secretary of the US Treasury, and 1988 Vice Presidential Candidate Lloyd Bentsen.
- Favorite time to be awake is def 4-6am!
- Favorite class freshman year: POL362 Chinese Politics with Prof. Rory Truex
- Favorite Rocky-Mathey dish: Pulled Pork Burger